Love Merci penetrates the Australian market

lovemerci_header2Whoa, guys – onaholes for your down under in down under. If you’ve been following this blog for a while now, you might have seen me comment on how depressing the Japanese sex toy scene has been in Australia. If not, well now you’ve just witnessed one such remark! And while all the major international retailers obviously ship here, postage is a killer. Even NLS jacked their Australian shipping costs up something shocking a few months back.

So I’m really excited to see that Love Merci (maybe best known for their gigantic store in the heart of Akihabara) has licensed for a new Australian-operated site over at http://lovemerci.com.au/male-masturbators.html

Focusing on Japanese imports, their onahole selection is already rapidly expanding as they deal with companies like Ride Japan and Toy’s Heart, but by far the most promising aspect is the price. Using Magic Eyes’ monster 2kg ‘Kaitai Shinshō‘ for example, the total cost (including shipping) from Love Merci is just $150 AUD. NLS on the other hand? $205 AUD. Or how about J-List? … $270 AUD.

Coincidentally, all orders $150 or over get free postage within Australia. *Smiles into camera*

“But Infernal you whore, I don’t live in whatever country you’re going on about! Austria or something?” That’s okay! Love Merci also offers international shipping (including the UK, US, Ireland and Germany). You’ll still miss out on Arnott’s Pizza Shapes though.

But yes, this is definitely going to benefit fellow Aussie tossers the most.

Tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

18 Responses to Love Merci penetrates the Australian market

1. Anonymous says:

??????????????????????????????????????????

2. Anonymous says:

Sorry, my tablet was ghosttapping that question marks and then submitted the post. Just weird. Anyhow, awesome blog, continue what you’re doing!

3. Neil says:

Thanks for the great write up! If anyone has a request for a specific product please let me know. We’re aiming to have at least 100 different Onaholes available by the end of the month.

4. Anonymous says:

Fellow Aussie here. About time we have a store selling onaholes down under. Thank goodness.

5. Anonymous says:

Quick question about Love Merci being “dead” in Australia… I purchased a Sujiman Kupu Rina Big just before New Years 2015… it’s been over a week now and apparently it’s still on “backorder”…
    I’m never gonna see my Rina am I?

• Infernal Monkey says:

Crap, sorry. Being on backorder really doesn’t sound promising. It might be a very loooooooong wait.

How did you pay for it? If it was with PayPal you could open up a dispute eventually.

Hopefully you get it though. I can’t even email the guy who runs the site about it since he stopped replying months ago. =\

• anon says:

did you get your order ?

6. siryt says:

Got an email from them… so looks like they’re “active” again.

7. Anonymous says:

Any idea if they’re still active? I emailed them asking something, but never got a reply.

• Infernal Monkey says:

Hmm, they’re still going, but it’s all being run by one guy so maybe he missed it or he’s just super slow.

8. Duck says:

Hey guys, we’re very much alive – just having to chose who we stock due to supply issues.

Anything from Toys Heart is now easily available and we have stock in good numbers. Unfortunately Merci have been very eratic and communication is non-existent.

We’re adding plenty of new gear at the moment, all from Toys Heart.

9. Anonymous says:

Hey all,

Following the above comment, I can confirm – Love Merci Australia is still alive.

I ordered from their site in late September, an item that had just gone out of stock. E-mail contact was great, keeping me appraised of the new order and advising me as soon as it was sent. I got my item just last week (A Sujiman Kupa Rinka/lolinco, the big version) And it is fantastic.

So, safe to order from them. And don’t hesitate to reach out if something is amiss.

10. Anonymous says:

I was the Anonymous that commented above. I just ordered from LoveMerci Australia a week ago. Duck was quick responding to my email and told me about the delays for my package. Package arrived today and I look forward to it :D

Definitely purchasing from LoveMerci again. Kaitai Shinshō – Onanie Hole – Sujiman Kupa Series is definitely on my next wishlist xD

11. Peter says:

Are these guys still operating?